Re: [Phys-L] featured video: paper airplanes

I took Anthony's advice and ordered an X-Zylo. Meanwhile, I deprecate the dismissal  of any theory of wing lift other than flow adhesion  ~  emanating from a  physics teacher who has never, ever sampled air pressure on ports set in the first 25% of an airfoil's upper surface evidently, and who insists on visualizing "air molecules" bouncing round the wing contour.
Brian W