[Phys-L] Hurricane Modeling / Spaghetti Plots

Hi --

If you are personally affected, or if you have a professional
interest in atmospheric physics ... or if you are interested
in the general topic of uncertainty, and want to see how
professionals handle it, I recommend the /spaghetti plots/
that show the set of all predictions from the various storm
prediction models.

A good source is:
https://www.sfwmd.gov/weather-radar/hurricane-model-plots

As far as I can tell, SFWMD prepares most (perhaps all) of
the spaghetti plots you see in the news. I don't think they
originate any of the data, but they do a nice job of collecting,
curating, and presenting it.