Re: [Phys-L] cosmology activities

Dear John,
Do you plan on posting notes regarding the use of bivectors for dealing
with coordinate singularities for motion confined to the sphere as
mentioned in your tangential remark? I would be very interested in this.
Any leads on how to most easily learn about the use of Clifford algebra to
solve mechanics problems would be greatly appreciated.
Best,
Francois
P.S. I quite enjoy your online notes. They are very clear and helpful.
Thank you.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 9:20 PM John Denker via Phys-l <