[Phys-L] Good E&M videos?

Good morning, all,

I have a student who's interested in watching some online videos over
the summer about upper level undergraduate E&M (Griffiths level, like
MIT 8.07). I don't have time to watch a bunch of videos to see which
ones are clear and engaging, so I thought I would see if the hive mind
has any group wisdom. Have you encountered any free online video
lecture courses on electrodynamics that would be helpful for a senior
undergrad?

Thanks for any pointers you might have!
--
Donald Smith