[Phys-L] Reference for Fluorescence Spectra

Howdy-
I would like to know the fluorescence spectrum of glucose (illuminated by a UV source of maybe 380 nm or similar), but I don't know how to find it.

I know that I can do it myself but I'd like to compare my work to a standard reference before I try it with other more obscure sugars and compounds to, you know, make sure that I'm doing it right. I was wondering if there is a convenient reference on the internet that I could use.
Any suggestions?
Zeke

Zeke