Re: [Phys-L] Falling - the tale of a simple 1st degree non-linear ODE

Ah yes: the difference between an Earth referenced 220 km altitude, and a Space Station referenced 220 km altitude. The video evidence from astronauts seems fairly conclusive. (which reminds me of the enthralling demonstration of periodic spin reversal of an object spinning on its intermediate axis of angular inertia!
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackmagicfuckery/comments/9bav3w/spinning_a_t_handle_in_space/

[please forgive the unfortunate titling.]

Brian W