From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> on behalf of brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:30:34 AM
To: phys-l@mail.phys-l.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] labs/projects

Wow! Chalk n talk lectures, movies, staged demos!

Why didn't *I* think of that!

Brian W

On 8/31/2018 8:45 AM, Rick Nelson via Phys-l wrote:
Take a look at:

http://www.aft.org/pdfs/americaneducator/spring2012/Clark.pdf

-- rick nelson

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 10:55:59 -0400
From: Anthony Lapinski <alapinski@pds.org>
To: Phys <phys-l@phys-l.org>
Subject: [Phys-L] labs/projects

A science teacher here wants to try PBL (project based learning) and is
looking for a good peer evaluation form. Does anyone have something they'd
like to share?