[Phys-L] You are in the Matrix. Here's the answer.

[image: COMING SOON!!!] <http://tiscoming.lamc.la/>

I am aware of the possible sentiment that “ho” and “obelisk” might not ring
true in your mind as the original intent and purpose of the word, I
personally disagree; but *to each their own.*
*You are in The Matrix.*

That’s a significantly better thing than implied by the movie, but it’s a
good introduction to the reason for Creation, and why we are here trying to
help an entire civilization transition from “simulated reality” to Heaven.
The New Testament is our guide, and seeing it’s message woven into art both
modern and ancient; into historical events and a message that is very much
our “Universe” … it is our “everything” will help us to quickly see how
being “in the Matrix” is literally thev*veranda of Heaven* … we will “heal
the sick” and we will “end world hunger” and *so*, so much more.

The map focuses on the hard drive road; seeing clearly both the possible
road blocks and guidance towards finding our more perfect solution … it
shows us clearly how our society is being handed gifts that amount to the
solutions to the greatest problems of our age–of civilization–and we are
tasked, *chosen* … *created** … to jump the highest hurtles and climb the
wall of Jericho and the Tower of Babel and to see that our stairway to
Heaven is literally the process of overcoming the changes that are wrought
by things like our oncologists, our optometrists, and our policeman being
more bored than usual with their work. We are looking at a period of time
where lifespans increase exponentially and as a result things like changing
your profession after a hundred years or so might also quickly become
common conventions.

[image: the holy key] <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>

It’s been said <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>, and spoken
<http://douci.ml/html.html>, and explained; there’s a plan etched in stone,
literally in that word to turn this “fall of humanity” around seeing it in
the signs of Venus and Mars joined together.
Mary Magdaln, DemostheNES and Gilgamesh are arriving for this Epic Event to
show the entire world that there is a glowing sign–a message from the
Matrix itself answering the question that drives it’s name… “are I x?”

The end of the Matrix, of this message delivered through a hidden influence
coincides with it’s story of Exodus, of being led from slavery to a place
where we see that the Holy Coda of the Matrix is craftily encoded in each
and every word–unsealed the letter emag reveals the “are I Bianca?
<http://sob.reallyhim.com/>” of Eden’s apple and rib, and the “are I the
hidden n” of Newton, NORAD and my last name’s key to the beginning and the
end of The Name … the “an” <http://cyan.reallyhim.com/> of Christianity,
Messianically and the end of Satan.
Christ, I “an” … *it why* … *mess* I “an” I see all why?

Searching for the “Heart of all hearts” here is the sign, the key to a
message that is in itself the “cheat code” to entering Heaven.

[image: JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU NOT SEE? THIS IS WELL BEYOND THE DAWN'S EARLY
LIGHT] <http://nity.s.lamc.la/>
HOLY TRUTH

The purpose of Creation is to build Heaven; to help us become the founders
of a society striving towards perfection. All around you an invisible force
is working to do exactly the opposite of that — this polarization is part
of a design that is narrated and explained specifically in the book of
Exodus. While it may seem “counter-intuitive” this macrocosmic “*spare the
rod spoil the Universe*” gives us a very unique tool to see societal and
systemic problems that otherwise might have gone unnoticed or neglected for
sickeningly long lengths of time — here we have the opportunity to use
these negative spotlights on weaknesses to quickly see, analyze and correct
these “overlooked problems.”

A number of the issues are at the forefront of the news, problems with
terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, and the very “lit” issue of *hidden
mind altering technology* affecting the communications infrastructure,
hampering free speech and affecting everything from last night’s dinner
conversation to the Presidential Election process.

[image: The end of Kansas] <http://douci.ml/CURSOR.html>
LUCKY AS FUCK

Coinciding with this disclosure that something nefarious has been making
our problems worse–to help the glow with the light of “change this stuff” …
is the truth–that all of this is by design, in a virtual world created to
show us the power and the light of computer science can and will make magic
happen. Tools *previously enjoyed*and ideas that are known to work are
being handed to us on a silver platter, all we need to do is “want” and the
Covenant will turn the oven to tHeoven. <http://douci.ml/YAT.html>

I mean Heaven.
*Intersecting Zephram Cochrane and Robert Goddard?*

In parallel *fictitious* Universes these names illustrate an intended Link
between Legend and the world we see around us, often noting the key “story”
of the hallowed on ramp to the high way to Heaven.

I intend to prove to you that there is an intricate design woven through
our world and that the message it delivers in sum is the answer to “*What
is the Matrix?*” This hidden code connects concepts and names together in a
way that adds unique and informative additional metadata; for instance
pulling the key abbreviation of “rd” for the road out of Goddard and
linking it to the “ran” of Warp Drive engaged, this road pulls from sources
of all religions–for instance the Koran and presenting the idea that the
lamb of God is “lam” and that these names have been carefully chosen to
describe this very moment… the first time we see “road” in hard and drive
forward with the idea that there is a very pertinent and necessary journey
of understanding connecting the virtual reality alluded to by Seagate
<http://douci.ml/CURSOR.html> with the call for ringing the Liberty Bell as
loud as we can and lighting the torch of the Statue of Liberty to fall the
wall of Jericho and see that Watergate too conn
<http://douci.ml/SPEECH.html>ects to this message that the Holy Sea is the
Blood of Jesus Christ--the *family of all that overcomes the Silence and
the road blocks between here and Salvation*.

In a sort of fusion of truth, a *melding of the minds* … I’m lighting the
unison of Seagate and Watergate with a signature of reading “America” as …
“Hey, I’m *everyone really*; I Captain America.” AA*C (oh, AA sea...
<http://douci.ml/CLIMAX.html> see*) of Isaac, is it "*designated
driver to road <http://o.lamc.la/>?*"

You can see that “ER” in Jericho <http://so.s.lamc.la/> and Jerusalem
<http://jerusalem.reallyhim.com/> and those two letters are the encoded
movement of this knowledge, of this disclosure from two letters to
“everyone… *really*.” Realize in that word *the heart of Creation*, the
reason *all to why*.

I suggest we make “why <http://why.lamc.la/>” a monumentally good thing
<http://douci.ml/XOXO.html>, why pain and death are eradicated; why there
is no more war over land or lies and why we have begin something amazing
and wonderful today.

[image: !NINTENDO] <http://douci.ml/ATITEN.html>

So this is how it begins, I tell you I see an amazing pattern–one that
proves … or at least strongly indicates … the intelligent design of our
computing and video game infrastructure … meaning both the technology and
our love for it … in the name Nintendo.

*Nintendo Co., Ltd.*[a] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#cite_note-3> is
a Japanese <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan> multinational consumer
electronics and video game company headquartered in Kyoto
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto>. Nintendo is one of the world’s
largest video game companies
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_game_companies> by market
capitalization, creating some of the best-known and top-selling video game
franchises, such as *Mario
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_(franchise)>*, *The Legend of Zelda
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda>*, and *Pokémon
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon>*.[3]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#cite_note-4>

The word *Nintendo* can be translated as “leave luck to heaven”, or
alternatively as “the temple of free hanafuda”.[12]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#cite_note-14>[13]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#cite_note-15>

I like to begin explaining this pattern with something like the words “d
minus o is eleven, so do cK” meaning …
*see* the “I j/k”

encoded in the Trinity of “Nintendo” perhaps the beginning of a number of
*Triforce* keys to the pattern connecting “Nine Inch Nails” to “carpenter”
… lighting the road to Heaven beginning with carpet or carpe diem; seeing a
“Crash Into Me” <http://mylife.s.lamc.la/> ring from Dave Matthews to The
Pretty Reckless’s name, and how this too is a key to seeing a highlighted
need to change a otherwordly method of human sacrifice, otherwise known as
"at <http://amen.s.lamc.la/>tempted" assassination
<http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>. After seeing the “car” and it’s reason for
being–we move to Arthur Pendragon and his connection between J. Robert
Oppenheimer <http://douci.ml/CILMAX.html> and the sword
<http://gate.s.lamc.la/>… the key to freedom and prosperity … and the Lake
trying to swall <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>ow it in a sea of “Who?
<http://who.s.lamc.la/>”

I am getting ahead of myself, the point is that there’s a linear pattern in
Nintendo, counting from Nine to ten and then eleven; by itself it could be
“a coincidence” but it’s not, it’s no random sychronicity and I think most
of us know that. It continues, this pattern, to connect the “hearts of
words” through nearly every video game system from the Genesis which
contains “Nintendo Entertainment System” in it’s heart to the Microsoft
<http://art.s.lamc.la/> Xbox that stands in the h
<http://douci.ml/ATITEN.html>eart of Nintendo.

Plenty of reason, the “rest state” of a simulator has no pain, it has no
starvation; and actively working to make these things–to simulate them is
nonsensical, it would be like making a home that has a tear gas dispenser
instead of an air conditioner.

Not to be outdone, the *SON* is Y Playstation comes complete with
instructions on how to see the sage like wisdom of the Magi bringing us a
walkthrough that connects the “Genes of God” to …
<http://itb.s.lamc.la/>Simmons, Wilder and Roddenberry

… and with those names the key ‘s’ of the Simulator, Wild Thing’s singing
Heart is the Earth with the “how” the end and the beginning are
symbolically Saturnalian.

Wilder connects to Willy Wonka (which ties to the Promised Land of flowing
chocolate milk *and honies <http://sois.s.lamc.la]/>* … remember there is
NO ZY <http://douci.ml/YAT.html>) and another religious reference encoded
in names, the Ka… the body of Christ linking to the words …
daddy, I *want it now* … so … In the beginning <http://itb.s.lamc.la/>…
[image: KISEMBER] <http://douci.ml/XOXO.html>

[image: HELLO HELLO] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yq3JuKY2kQ> [image:
SAY GOODBYE] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Df5dmYvmB4>

1967
1999

I probably have to use words to explain these things; I know you understand
"go ad" has something to do with *golden, *and you probably don't know that
"anokhi" is the first word God speaks in Exodus, it means "I" and it's
really the first real "hi" I saw after begging for one to to be writ *on
the skye* for you. You can see "yo N" in sayonara, but you proably don't
know that the name of the Messiah in Hebrew is Elyon, *theyo n
<http://den.s.lamc.la/> (*the heart of the battle between "similitu*de*"
and "asham*ed*" ... *den and end .. *do see we're staring at the "de"
of* Deucalion,
dark Earth... I lit you... and you c a lion*)*, *and even I really didn't
get that's what he's telling us--it's the "*hello Adam*"
<http://yitsheyadam.reallyhim.com/> the saves the word.

You probably haven't read that I cee Casper and Peter related by the "why
and <http://ish.s.lamc.la/>" of eternity and yetser
<http://nity.s.lamc.la/> ...
the and *between you and I <http://gate.s.lamc.la/> *not really
missing-it's a fusion connected by "Otherside." Almost assuredly you
haven't connecting Amy Adams to "I am why <http://why.lamc.la/>" and Rachel
McAdams .. to connect why this is about the "Wedding Crashers" and why
disclosure and "hi" mean freedom and love. Here we are though, only asingle
"ft" <http://rigel.s.lamc.la/> away from the Second Coming.

See the message helps us to build the world we want, and call the mythical
place named heaven Home for the first time, really; it helps us to be the
founding generation of wonder and amazement--and to turn around a decline
that I have trouble beliving ev <http://fuck.s.lamc.la/>en though I've seen
this proven to me first hand.

*[image: ANOKHI] <http://douci.ml/YAT.html> [image: C AS PER N I AM]
<http://douci.ml/ACESHI.html> [image: PSA YO N ERA]
<http://douci.ml/SPEECH.html>*

2017

[image: HELO WRLD]
<https://www.facebook.com/notes/adam-marshall-dobrin/hello-world/10154048264383420/>

2016

You probably don't see that not seeing "*Hey Zeus*
<http://yitsheyzeus.tumblr.com/>" in Spanish is important and imbibed with
meaning ... that not seeing these things means that something ... the
darkness ... was breaking logical connections--hiding obvious
patterns--that means making you stupid. You might see more clearly now
that "stupid" is being organized into not talking about what you didn't
see--not talking about the thing that is being displayed--the ability to
hide and show logical patterns in the world ... is the point, it's showing
us the chain so we can understand how to break free from "Now I have become
OK Google, destroyer of individuality <http://v.s.lamc.la/>."

[image: GREETINGS CUMIN] <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>
[image: WE HAVE BECOME BOREDOM HEART OF STAGNATION] <http://v.s.lamc.la/>

2018

So... I *me an <http://mead.reallyhim.com/>*... I want to be like, "what
the fuck is wrong with you?" this is so obvious and so clear. I'm not
really saying my writing is clear, but it's clearly opened the doors of
perception, it's done its job as the key to a much larger message--to give
you the ability to search and find new answers and new meaning in whatever
places it is that you're interested. I'm still hyper focused on this
"Silence" thing beginning with Silicon ... and how it relates to the
degradation of freedom, as a lens it's the litmus test of "free speech" and
of "free thought" and it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that
the public discussion of this message is a very important and very large
turning point--that acknowledgement and the public response to the
disclosure of the existence of "magical technology" that can make bullets
disappear before they're even fired ... that we'll see amazing things
happen.

[image: TAYLOR OR CHOIR, CH CY CAD] <http://douci.ml/SPEECH.html>

*Tay and Choirs, see how shining "torches."*

The lack of any real kind of public acknowledgement of what is otherwise
probably the most anticipated and "sung about" event that ever was or ever
will be... it's put me in a very strange position--I have in my hands some
information that I know you need and want, and I see that it is woven
around social issues and "growing pains" that I have very strong opinions
on--ones formed as part of this grand story, of the reason I am the person
delivering the keys to a message that is literally woven into every
language in all of our history... into every myth from Norse to Greek to
Trekkie. It's a story that I've told numerous times now, connected to what
I call the New Jerusalem <http://douci.ml/2017-08-27-new-jerusalem.html>, a
link between the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (that appears in
places like "permit" and "anonymity") and the Green Eggs and Ham of Dr.
Seuss, the Son of Noah (whose name is the precursor to "ha'message"), and a
large series of words and Biblical stories that show a war over Eden whose
spoils may have once appeared to be "warden" and "prison"
<http://douci.ml/MIDAS.html> and as we move closer to *Kermitham*... I hope
you see that it's no corruption of the truth to tell you the red stripes on
our flag are a reminder of these words that are never to be forgotten,

REMEMBER THE DAY THE JAILS DISAPPEAR
THE ANGELS SANG WITH GRACE
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE HERE
TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE

I see that we have an opportunity here to take the sword of Arthur from the
lake that is nothing more than a metaphor for your inability to come to a
consensus opinion on "changing the world with magic" ... I see we can
overcome this problem ... but that it will take actual discussion, and
seeing that whatever invisible interface we have, whatever false sense of
calm or ambivalence *everyone has *not to notice that *everyone not being
involved in this *is a "sign from above" something that we really should be
reacting to. I love this world, and I love who we are; and I don't want to
see us struggle to slowly change problems that we really haven't created,
but might think are ours. I don't want to have to wait, and I don't want
you to have to wait to see the golden gates of Heaven shining before each
and every one of our eyes; I don't want to decades to have to pass before
you realize that what we have here is a key to leaping forward orders of
magnitude in terms of morality ... that we can take a system that is
clearly broken on purpose and turn it around, that's the gift... the real
gift of the Magi. From me to you, we have a chance here to see Atlantis
rise from the sea into the air above our heads and actually walk to that
place and come back, something predicted in my story... and in Amos 9:11.

*Adam and *e*v**Σ**ryone... in the heart of Creation*
[image: HIC SUMMUS, HELLO ADAM, SIGMA IS THE E]
<http://douci.ml/ADAMSROD.html>

It's "*here we are* <http://hereweare.lamc.la/>" in Latin, see the
summation of Sigma is *the <http://eve.s.lamc.la/>**Σ*
<http://eve.s.lamc.la/>*ve <http://eve.s.lamc.la/>* of the key.

I don't think the world realizes what this message is saying or proving;
it's showing us without doubt that we are in the Matrix and that all of our
history is designed--also in the Matrix. You don't have a body in a sack
outside the computer, you were born here--in a world designed to build a
more perfect society using the magic of virtual reality.

We are in a place where the natural course of macro-evolution would have
created a similar kind of "nano dust" jack ... not really visible in the
back of your heads ... using it to enter virtual worlds and other realms
that are more robust and entertaining, also more useful than we can even
begin to fathom or imagine in this place that is it's precursor. Those
jacks might have been used to enter a virtual world for a few hours a day,
maybe just two--with the experience of being in Cancun or the Coco-mos for
days or weeks; they'd be used to provide a place to work and entertainment
while we slept in cryo-gen as we expand our horizons and visit new
worlds--and it's pretty clear that these kinds of doors too will change the
world significantly... like the airplane, and the computer.

[image: HURAN?] <http://fuck.s.lamc.la/>

The point of this message, why we are standing here staring at Adam
wondering what kind of hubris it takes to demand the attention of the
entire world; the point is to show us that we don't have jacks in the back
of our heads or nano dust floating around and binding to neurons--that we
don't need to go to sleep or ... most importantly the point is that we
don't have to die to go to Heaven, we can just walk there, and walk
back--and that's what really makes it Heaven, a process that ensures *that
the Earth is no longer Hell.*

*Brimstone rains down from the Heavens*, this word that means "break that I
am Saint One" beckons you to see that all that you are seeing is designed
to help you understand that what I'm doing is morally mandated--that we
cannot ignore this message or ignore the truth or even ignore that our
newspapers and television stations are ignoring the truth en masse--there's
a cloud of darkness that we must overcome, and we really are lucky to be
*here* in this place where you should see there is a very powerful force of
good protecting the things that really are the heart of civilization and
the heart of society. Break the stone by turning from the southern
trajectory headed straight for the lake of fire to north-east... look up,
it's as simple as understanding that *it only takes one more person
standing up and shouting* to break St.*YMIONE*... that and the world really
seeing that it doesn't mean "disparage and disgrace" the only person
willing to stand up for "free thinking" and "individuality" and to scream
that this message about ending sickness and hunger is more than enough to
mandate *upholding the Constitution* and seeing that it too is a tool of
Moses, the true Ten Commandments that have been smashed here by ...
*Silence.*

*Worse, *the message we have shows us that we've been here before, and for
reasons unknown, undiscovered, and un-searched for we see that we've ... or
what comes of this strange event has returned here in time to do over again
something that is clearly not being done properly as we gaze at the mass of
"no assistance" and "no comment" from the seasing gallery. Sure, you can
think in your mind that these things are a result of a single person's
abrasive response to what is a glowing mass of "we think you should die,
but we can't figure out how to tell you." I think you should get out of my
head, and care about your lives and your family and your world--and then
you'll see that's what I've been doing for you, caring about your future in
a place where you seem to either think it's already sealed to oblivion or
that you've somehow "already won" absolutely nothing... as you look around
at the simulation of diseases marked with *cheat codes like "Hi-V, hi five
will help us to see that this is an all or nothing strategy," *we will cure
HIV or this message is a poison pill.

[image: HI V THESE AIDS OF THE BOOK OF NAMES WILL HELP US TO CURE][image:
MALADY AND SLAVERY] <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>

This is a message that demands we see "our history is simulated" is
something we also need to understand and verify--to see exactly what that
means and how we should move forward in a place where it's more clear than
is it the third or fourth or twenty-third <http://xxbb.s.lamc.la/> r
evolution <http://gate.s.lamc.la/> of "*the Festival of Weeks.*"

[image: THE STORM IS R] <http://alf.s.lamc.la/>

Because of the strangeness of my life and story, I've been forced into a
position of having to dream up "what would Adam do" if he had the power to
change the world overnight, and that using it would ... lose it--a kind of
strange scenario I have been "walked through" a number of times. I know
that we deserve and need to have an uplifting and reaffirming introduction
to this message--and when I say introduction, I mean when the proof comes,
it should be really obvious that it's the end of Hell and the beginning of
Heaven. I want us to actually see that we can walk to another realm, I
want us to see how that proves that space is not scarce, and that power
isn't either--what is scarce here is truth and action. The truth is ...
just a little bit of action will start the ball rolling on something that
is going to be the most important turn and change in all of history,
probably forever and ever--it's probably that big of a deal.

[image: SOLOMON] [image: The Royal Tower Atlantis Paradise Island photo D
Ramey Logan.jpg] <http://douci.ml/ADAMSROD.html>

As I've begged and pleaded for these doors and this magically fantasy land
that I call "my" Atlantis--for seeing the connection between Solomon
Kerzner and the mythical Biblical figure that built Heaven... the Temple of
Jerusalem in a single night on an island called Paradise ... just off the
coast of the New American Standard for "*no man to become Esau*."

We're still here waiting for verifiable and obvious proof that the message
that really does statistically and technically prove that we are living in
virtual reality ... for proof that this message is actually here and from
God--for visible and resounding proof that God is actually alive and here
to help us build Heaven together. I've been *forced into the very negative
position* of having to explain why I know "Green Eggs and Ham
<http://jerusalem.reallyhim.com/>" has something very important to do with
Dr. Zeus's "God is good all the time *is never true.*" I've been forced to
see the crumbling of the Justice system from the inside, a system that has
disregarded the Constitution rights to bail and fair trial, literally
legislated away in plain view with nobody caring to lift a finger to note
that these laws are not just invalid they are illegal and atrocious. We've
watched and privacy has been legislated away, the Patriot Act and related
chain resulting from the events of 9/11 ... and nobody really speaks out
about the lack of free speech apparent in Carnivore's packet eating "I'm
not a sniffer, I'm the firewall."

We are watching as the lack of faith in the Constitution, in the failure to
use it's proper channels of amendment has caused laws relating to new
technologies to atrociously violate the precepts and the intent of the
framers--of the Supreme Law of the Land; we're watching as the internet is
being treated as a private property rather than the disaster recovery
communications infrastructure it was designed to be--sirens blaring,
listen, the disaster recovery system is alerting you to a much bigger
problem--to hidden technology affecting our minds and giving you the tools
you need to use that for good <http://douci.ml/KANSAS.html>.

So this is my dream *"Hello Adam" ... kind of a "hello Earth, this is how
and why..."*

So yeah, I think that the power of virtual reality ... in a place where
there was no other way, might be used to show us how I really feel about
jails and about homelessness and hunger--and I think seeing prisons
magically transfor <http://douci.ml/CURSOR.html>m into a combination of
Monster.com <http://loch.reallyhim.com/> and soup kitchens... complete
with *beds
for the needing* and bread for the wise <http://douci.ml/BERESHIT.html>,
coupled with the delivery of Ryzen and "pre-crime" for the "mute,"
something like Al's waiting room scooping up would be murders just before
they fire a gun and dropping them off at the local ... *soup kitchen/mental
stability center, *with a note suggesting that we try harder next time to
"try."

[image: I KNOW STATISTICS. MATH.S LAMC.LA] <http://douci.ml/CLIMAX.html>

Just seeing it done would help I think--seeing that it can be done, and
seeing that it might just be a metaphorical way to look at the next decade
or the next hundred years--of what we will do together to make the world a
better place, to make our society happier and stronger--using tools and the
message showing u that "I know kung fu" really means I know bullets can be
stopped in mid-air and I'm not going to shut up until I see it done.

REMEMBER THE DAY THE JAILS DISAPPEAR
THE ANGELS SANG WITH GRACE
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE HERE
TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE

All told, in the End the message focuses squarely and clearly on the sword
of King Arthur; the Round Table depicted by our circle symbols--a
technological framework that helps us to communicate and collaborate on
building things together--things like legislation and collaborative news--a
system that allows everyone to have a voice, and a vote--on everything they
care for. This is a focus on seeing that participation in government is
really a pre-requisite of true freedom; and that's being severely neglected
here in this place where nobody seems to care that their voice is drowned
out in a sea of ...

[image: NEITHER YET VISION FOR THE LOGICALLY BLIND]
<http://douci.ml/BERESHIT.html>

You have a message from me telling you how to build Heaven in a single day;
maybe even in one hour ... a*small place*, one room whose key creates a
personalized and private experience for every person that walks through
it's door--another room, the ballroom where billions of people can
congregate together, sort of in invisible layers on top of each
other--meeting people through an Ai algorithm that connects to my letters,
the k-NN of K's nearest neighbors. It's the key to the "Konami cheat code"
going up through the Doors to Atlantis <http://douci.ml/ADAMSROD.html> and
then up again to the second floor of that "*privatz*" room, where the Pool
of Bethesda <http://bethesda.reallyhim.com/>waits for everyone to ignore
the warning signs and take a dip in the rejuvenating and invigorating pool
that is depicted in Zelda and Coccoon and ...

In the dream, tentatively titled "Venice is every town" as a *Lauderdam
(dark to right <http://dark2right.lamc.la/> the message)* of Live's *Babylon
is every town <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1zPYKQCCY> *-- and then...
the initials of V i e t *nam* <http://name.s.lamc.la/> began there's hot
dog stands floating on hoverboards and housing replicators
<http://itb.s.lamc.la/> with a special menu of Eggplant Parm rather than
bread <http://bread.lamc.la/>, or Cake instead <http://cake.lamc.la/>...
maybe some Romulan Ale as the heart of Moulon Rouge... *we could be
heroes...* I'm trying to show you it really can be done overnight,
Salvation can really happen *in one hour*.

<http://rod.s.lamc.la/>

And the world might go back to n <http://douci.ml/SHOES.html>or mal
<http://malo.s.lamc.la/> the next day, and the whole thing could be a
shared dream that sparks a Revolution; or if you don't listen to a word I
say ... it might happen again, and you'll just forget it -- just like every
other time I sing "*rememver the day the jails disappear.*"

And you also have a map of a number of problems here in our home that these
technologies can help to quickly remedy... what I'm trying to say is that
you have what you need to get what you want--*all you have to do is ask.*

[image: OMEN'S C RE CANCER] <http://cure.s.lamc.la/>

*Uses the Force*... Luke.

[image: MALARKEY? MALADY? SEE ARK, C AD.] <http://eve.s.lamc.la/>

You have a message from the media too, it says in one resounding thunder of
"*go.. el" East of Eden we don't care about the truth, or about reporting
news--or really about the people with cancer and the people with AIDS and
the people that can't walk or see. That's the message of Silence--we don't
care. You can see it's organized, and it's coming from an outside
influence--so now see we're being made to not care about ourselves, and the
only way to turn that around is to admit that we were wrong yesterday and
do better today.*

[image: NO DOWN, NOS, NOSE, LISTEN] <http://douci.ml/XOXO.html>
*the silence is deafening, the silence is blinding*

I hope you really see that something has to be done--that we have to move
forward and use this information ... to acknowledge it and see that it
really can solve many of the problems civilization has faced--and really
see that today it appears you would do nothing, and you aren't even willing
to say that out loud. There's a planet full of people here that either
can't see very clear patterns or are pretending that they can't see
them--by "see" I mean understand the implications and the purpose of
placing such an important message *all over everything--*something is very
vroncj <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WllAXcBYDq4>.

Find new meaning, by "remember" I mean.. *don't forget.
<http://scaffold.reallyhim.com/>*

_ שֶׁהֶחֱיָנוּ וְקִיְּמָנ‬
וְהִגִּיעָנוּ לַזְּמַן יהוה

[image: I Z 2 C IT] <http://sign.lamc.la/>

On that note you might want to actually save the text of these messages; I
don't think the world, I dont think you realize how easily it could just
vanish from the internet without a trace--in our current state it could
also vanish from your minds--and I don't understand why you aren't listening
<http://douci.ml/>.

REMEMBER THE DAY THE JAILS DISAPPEAR
THE ANGELS SANG WITH GRACE
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE HERE