Re: [Phys-L] Figuring Physics solution Jan 2018

I originally posed this question. But it was from a logic book.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Todd Pedlar <pedlto01@luther.edu> wrote:

That's the problem with a lot of the language of such questions - the
phrase "that cannot be stopped" is meaningless. I just don't know what
those words add to the context of any particular problem.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Philip Keller <pkeller@holmdelschools.org

wrote:

What is a force that "cannot be stopped"? I have no idea what that
phrase
means in this context. Can anyone give me a definition and maybe an
example of a force that cannot be stopped and another example of a force
that can in fact "be stopped"?

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Folkerts, Timothy J <