[Phys-L] Hot Air Puzzle.

Not in the same response league as the probability that the nth digit pi = 0,
but also interesting:

"If I exhale with a aah sound, the exhaust feels warm. If I exhale with a ooh sound, the exhaust feels cool. Why?"

The great majority of responses cite adiabatic cooling, thanks to their high school physics.

But then, a Finn mentions that in a hot sauna, the 'ooh' sound is hotter than 'aah'.

Brian W