Re: [Phys-L] no spin decay

Penultimate galley of that p384 page /piece is appended.

Listening carefully we heard a pitched whir, hence a tuner was used.
I got data from a music tuner app on my iPhone called “Cleartune” that I use for
trumpet /flugelhorn /cornet etc; it displays pitch and digital freq but does not
graph same. There are many free iPhone FFT apps that graph.

A student and I used his spinner for collection. Spinners are <$10
(google amazon fidget spinner or try your local bodega);
they’re all the rage :^)

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
SAMC278 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-909-2233 (vm)
<danmacisaac@gmail.com> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>

On Sabbatical 6/17-7/18 at <http://www.physikdidaktik.uni-koeln.de/>
Gastwissenschaftler, Institut für Physikdidaktik, Universität zu Köln
Raum 2.123, Gronewaldstrasse 2, 50931 Köln-Lindenthal, GERMANY
+49 163 401 0307