Re: [Phys-L] Advertising my book

Kyle,
- Your dad was right.
- Through my teens I worked for the local farmers not far from Mt. Airy MD,
and, indeed, when the wagons were loaded they were quieter, even the
iron-wheeled one.
- Thanks for bringing back that memory.
- In September I may be driving a vintage tractor, possibly a John Deere A
or a Farmall H or M or F20, shuttling wagonloads of people from parking
areas into the Westminster MD Steam Show Days festivities.
Bill Norwood
U of MD at College Park