[Phys-L] Emdrive - Unruh - Reactionless drive?

I have not been following Phys-L closely for some time, while the list mechanism and my sbcglobal mail handling facility were not playing well together.

So I am not sure if there has been any discussion of the infinite improbability drive aka Emdrive formed by a magnetron firing into the narrow end of a copper cone. The energy thrust ratio appears to be ~20 milli newton per kilowatt of drive power - down there with the confounding variables....

Here is a fairly recent paper implicating the Unruh effect.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1604.03449v1.pdf

Brian W