Re: [Phys-L] testing all the /things that could happen/ ... was: "safe fails"

jsd has struck again. He has created a fun physics related app. I am using
up much too much time playing with it. The good thing is that my app which
keeps track of my browser time counts it as work because of its good
physics teaching underpinning.

Alex. F. Burr

In a message dated 4/26/2017 7:15:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,