[Phys-L] March for Science on the National Mall

Hi Phys-L,
- We're going to be there on the National Mall Saturday Apr 22 in the first
ever March for Science.
- Our University president will be among us.
- And we (Physics & Astronomy) have a whole week of activities leading up
to it.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/eldredge/15b625ce03
deb09f?projector=1
- Also see MarchForScience.com
- So - - - if you are not too far away, we hope to see you there!
- I have written a list of ideas for signs in the event you might like a
copy.
Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park