[Phys-L] photo

A French teacher here sent me this photo, which was forwarded to him. No
idea of the location of this building. He asked me if this scenario would
work. Those appear to be heavy bags of sand/concrete on the rooftop.
Considering the fulcrum position of the lever, it might be possible. Still,
it seems unstable and unsafe. The photo looks real, but anything can be
photoshopped these days. Any thoughts?

[image: Inline image 1]

--

<http://www.pds.org>
<https://www.facebook.com/princetondayschool>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.