Re: [Phys-L] imgrant teachers

On 2017/Mar/20, at 10:30, bernard cleyet <bernard@cleyet.org> wrote:

I pray of interest.

Doesn’t discuss grad. student TAs and college instructors.

A reply:

We are definitely shooting ourselves in the foot.
I remember the line in the play Finian's Rainbow:

Senator Billboard Rawkins: My family's been having nothing but trouble with immigrants ever since they come to this country!

We already lost the chance to interview someone for our
faculty position this year - could not get a visa to
visit for an interview.

bc