Re: [Phys-L] salt results in increased thermodynamic efficiency?

Bernard,
- I see no comparison of power plant bird population reducers with other
bird population reducers.
- What about the junk food (which also kills humans) which the birds pick
up form dumpsters, streets etc?
- What about cats? Hundreds of thousands of them roam freely in Istanbul
according to the new documentary, Kedi. Look up the trailer. Cats are
endeared and respected there.
- What about birds that are killed by other birds - hawks, for example?
Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park