[Phys-L] unit for "pure ratio"

Hi Folks --

Background: When something is dimensionless, that doesn't mean it is
unitless. For example, angles can have units of cycle, radian, degree,
milliradian, et cetera.

Also ratios can have units of percent, ppm, et cetera.

Question: Is there a good name for the unit when something is measured
as a pure ratio? This unit would be hundred times bigger than a percent,
and a million times bigger than a ppm.

Such a unit would come in handy for lots of things where there is a
ratio that happens to be on the order of unity. Common examples include:
-- aspect ratio
-- coefficient of friction
-- coefficient of lift
-- et cetera.

The best I've seen so far is /perun/ which comes from Latin "per unum"
in analogy to percent ("per centum"). So if we use metric prefixes,
a percent would be a centiperun, and a ppm would be a microperun.
This is discussed at
http://aakilfernandes.github.io/perun-a-useful-unit-for-dimensionless-programming
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/3tzuwu/perun_a_useful_unit_for_dimensionless_programming/
http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/215942/percent-describes-per-100-what-term-is-used-to-describe-per-one-as-in-probabi