Re: [Phys-L] old news that remains news - cancer and cellphones

On 2016, Jun 06, , at 17:11, LaMontagne, Bob <RLAMONT@providence.edu> wrote:

This is just a wild uninformed guess, but I would bet that more people have been killed by other drivers using cellphones while driving than by "passive" radiation.

Bob at PC

Likely, but it’ll probably take a few more decades, as Bill noted, before we know.

bc uses “speaker mode” always, as deaf. (hearing challenged), and hasn’t “decided” on radio ‘phone risk.