[Phys-L] Fwd: NYTimes: Are You Successful? If So, You’ve Already Won the Lottery

Regarding the recent Thread About Luck in Life, here is a recent NY Times Article I thought some of you might be interested in.

Here's a story from The New York Times I thought you'd find interesting:

People tend to underestimate the role sheer luck plays in guiding our career trajectories, and recognizing this can have implications for public policy.

Read More: http://nyti.ms/1rYX5di <http://nyti.ms/1rYX5di>
Get The New York Times on your mobile device <http://www.nytimes.com/services/mobile/apps/>