[Phys-L] 12 online CHEMISTRY graduate courses at Illinois State University

[Since many physics teachers also teach chemistry, I post this information, which I found this week. I hope it helps. -- Jane Jackson]

A dozen graduate online courses in chemistry for high school teachers (regular, AP & other advanced) are offered by the Department of Chemistry at Illinois State University.

They count toward two chemistry education master's degrees at ISU; hence they should transfer anywhere as graduate courses.

Courses consist of assessments on Flinn videos and articles; discussions, peer review, and reflection papers. Videos were produced by Flinn Scientific, a major science supply vendor.
http://chemistry.illinoisstate.edu/eLearning/

The tentative course schedule for the next few years is at
http://chemistry.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/eLearning%20courses%202017%20thru%202019.pdf

Typically two courses are offered each semester and each summer.

Tuition for each 3-credit course is about $1360. The application fee is $50. Teachers can take courses as non-degree students (no transcripts nor letters of recommendation needed).