Re: [Phys-L] gravitational waves --> smart kid penalty

Etiquette suggestion: Always check the Subject: line before sending.
If you are replying to a message with an inappropriate Subject: line,
please fix it before sending.

Similarly: Always check the To: and CC: addressing before sending.
If it's messed up, fix it before sending. For example, when sending
to phys-l, it is not necessary to CC phys-l. We don't need two copies
of every message.