Re: [Phys-L] (May 2012) Re: every article should have an abstract

On 3/24/16 at 8:35 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

"This reminds me of what I learned from the BBC back in the 60’s.

What we’re going to tell you; tell you; what we told you. "

Same concept I was taught when helping to write proposals in industry.

"Tell them what you're going to tell them; tell them; and tell them what you told them."

I seem to remember being told that this concept went back to Aristotle!

Don
Dr. Donald Polvani
Adjunct Faculty, Physics, Retired
Anne Arundel Community College