Re: [Phys-L] Why is light slower in glass?

On 2016, Jan 24, , at 12:47, Shahram Mostarshed <smostarshed@gmail.com> wrote:

Here'sa good explanation by Paul Hewitt:

Thank you; that’s the maligned text to which I referred.

bc suffers from incipient Alzheimer’s, and isn’t going to bother attempting to view the youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fSf0lfRLKY

SM

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Savinainen Antti <