[Phys-L] Censored by Global Media? proof of the existence of time travel found in religious scripture, links to prophesy of the return of Jesus Christ

Adam Marshall Dobrin
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=7e7f8060-7e48-4620-b31f-88647b13a569&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
has
shared a video playlist with you on YouTube
I had a Revelation *about a revolution*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=cf51c716-37a2-438a-acc6-65c7d0f698b5&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
Santa's *secret toys revealed*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=835d828c-825c-40ca-820c-dcbcf7fa44d1&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
all
the *purpose of religion*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=bd10baa9-86ca-410b-b32d-3dc33bae5634&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
and
creation
*for all eyes*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=d9bc6afe-eb9e-4637-aa1d-ac8defebbfd4&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
see, this Christmas' Dawn

*here's a match, vote and share to change the world
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=603065ca-7417-4785-8af2-34f115f22210&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*

http://reddit.com/r/abyssoa <http://bit.ly/2hUrnwc>

<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=748658c2-2ff3-402b-9041-f1174ad40d47&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=748658c2-2ff3-402b-9041-f1174ad40d47&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>

3
videos
Christmas Dawn
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=748658c2-2ff3-402b-9041-f1174ad40d47&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
PLAYLIST by Adam Marshall Dobrin
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=7e7f8060-7e48-4620-b31f-88647b13a569&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
If you are interested in more of what I have to present, or discussing it
with others; and perhaps using a *vote* to change the world: abyss.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=18745efe-b9c7-48ae-b3a9-d726a42c193e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(abyss.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=18745efe-b9c7-48ae-b3a9-d726a42c193e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>)
I'm more than confident that this *can and should* "go viral."
Yestreday's connected message is at *http://bygod.whenistheapocalypse.com
<http://bit.ly/2hcTgLZ>*

Here's some pretty clear evidence that religion is here to reveal *proof of
creation* and *existence of "time travel,"* so that we might one day sooner
than never use it ... to better our society. Quite a bit of what I am
presenting is a critique of our current social justice system
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b6bccb96-c19b-47c2-a3dc-1510a4b7cd8b&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(from
the future and *almost all of us*, now with evidence) complete with
solutions, suggesting to help make it better. This proof goes to show us
these things are here and have been since Exodus--and suggests that we
might be a little late in implementing something like *Minority Report*.
Still, that's no reason to stay frozen in Hell. I mean, we're justing
finding out it's possible, right? How long *do you think*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=9bf51a1d-68c7-4325-acdd-068adc8f5572&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
the
government has known? How long do you think it would have been hidden if
not for ... well, for *this.*

How much imagination does it take to see that these very famous Biblical
verses are talking about the 9/11 attack
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=32da574a-c68d-4f74-82a4-31ebc3a12de0&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
?

Like a thief in the night.
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=4ad2e1c9-7c48-40c9-8cf4-a0015c1175a9&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(thief.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=4ad2e1c9-7c48-40c9-8cf4-a0015c1175a9&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
: *on time and pre-crime*)

On the clouds, for all eyes to see.
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=2b19178c-fcb2-4e46-84f5-9d51675e946d&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>

The nations will mourn and the elements will melt with fervent heat.

no man *knew* the hour or the day.
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=09a46a9a-b452-437e-a2f9-5e9612d266d4&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>

Look carefully, you are fighting the delivery of truth, a huge improvement
in social justice and "fairness" from the Universe... everyone that isn't
wondering *aloud* why the Second Coming is being suppressed by ... everyone
... is doing their part to slow down the *onset of Heaven. *Write to the
press, tell them you've *seen the light*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=a0037b57-e91c-4b50-b3ca-31b9e66e742e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>--and
the world deserves better than this darkness. Everyone didn't decide that
time travel is boring--and that the Second Coming can't be important--*stand
up for freedom.*

*Opiate of the masses*? *Freedom hand delivered* on a silver platter...
from* this fire. *That's what this is all about, *ending censorship*,
helping us regain the forward progress of democracy
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=cf51c716-37a2-438a-acc6-65c7d0f698b5&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>,
from the Plague of Lice
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=a1068272-28bc-4e55-b5fa-907dd8ec6397&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
that of Darkness
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b6fe6bf1-e92d-4e65-9c31-59fd4f0e0869&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>--the
entire purpose of Exodus and this Revelation is to deliver freedom.
Doesn't everyone want that?
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=0d095108-555b-4a37-9b78-25a038fd422c&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>

[image: legend.lamc.la]
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=5ec2a1f7-47df-4350-90c9-b33152a07868&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
[image: matchbox.lamc.la]
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=ee807ea8-9fe7-444f-ae00-fd1a8423721e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>

*ha'esh
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=7413176c-16a1-48ad-a834-634e0cc41f02&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*

​You'll notice that just like the words for Holy Fire and Heaven--Ha'esh
and Shamayim--are contractions of water and fire... the John Legend song
"All of Me"
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=5ec2a1f7-47df-4350-90c9-b33152a07868&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
does
an amazing job of showing us how Moses being subjerged in the sea in order
to part it--makes quite a bit of sense when he's submerged in the sea
within the Holy Fire. That's us, in reality, we're the sea that's giving
off the birght, bright light.

This is taken from a confersation on reddit, here
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=603065ca-7417-4785-8af2-34f115f22210&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
:

I don't know what to tell you, what I am presenting doesn't take a degree
to analyze. It's a simple matter: do you see examples of English 4,000
years before it existed? Can you see Moses' parted *e'as.*

*Yes or No?*

If so, it tells you something about religion, and about our history. It
tells you that you are being lied to--and I am telling you that those lies
are hiding Heaven from you.

*They will see his face
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=8692dc5c-8d01-4601-a193-d15da00f10df&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>,
and his name will be on their foreheads. -Revelation 22:4*

for e he a.d.
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=33be6715-0fff-4d09-ba5a-daec5e6aba74&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(*ad.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=33be6715-0fff-4d09-ba5a-daec5e6aba74&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*
)

a d o

r a b

t m r

h i

There are quite a few that are specifically highlighted by religion. Judas
and Judah for instance, make contextrually accurate and topical use of the
words "sad" and "had," At least when we are coparing Judas--the "J" who is
not sad about needing 30 pieces of silver to survive and making a *myth*...
come alive... to the *Grinch*
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=a4a8f8dc-ddef-48a6-9a32-ce0d5e85dc4e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(*whoah.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=a4a8f8dc-ddef-48a6-9a32-ce0d5e85dc4e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*)
who is stealing Christmas this year
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b6bccb96-c19b-47c2-a3dc-1510a4b7cd8b&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(*midas.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b6bccb96-c19b-47c2-a3dc-1510a4b7cd8b&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*).
"Jacob" includes the Spanish word for mouth--backwards, and that just
happens to be the name I gave "the computer" before I had any idea what was
really going on. These things might seem like nothing at first, but to
me--after seeing so many other examples--these words that tie to my
personal understanding of scripture and religion and it's direct
relationship to me (*the key*). it adds fuel to the fire.

http://matchbox.lamc.la/JERUSALEM.html <http://bit.ly/2it07Ga> discusses
that, and you might see "USA" there in that place--it's not an accident.
It's in Pro·me·the·us (hey look, the fire starter--tied to a mountain
battling *an eagle*) and Me·d·usa too--there's a map about now in names all
through our history.

*Maybe something that will be more interesting or compelling to you is
Venus*. This is the Goddess of love--who many might already associate with
the "Woman Clothed in the Sun with the moon at her feet," it's obvious
really that it's about the planet Venus. Less obvoious--or maybe it should
be really clear.. is that Venus has half a heart, only half the world for
love in her name; and the sun is backwards. This is being highlighted by
Revelation--that the anient name of Venus contains our words for sun and
love. English didn't exist when Revelation was written.

As I've pointed out over and over, forehead, bread, Adonai, Adonis, and
Advent all are examples of my initials appearing in names that are
highlighted--set apart--specifically by religion. Those words "set apart"
are a good indication that if a statistical analysis were done--using words
"set apart" by religion in names as a sample space, we would have proof of
the existence of a time traveling, mind controlling, hidden author of the
Bible. As it is, there's plenly of proof he's still around--only he *sings
alot* now. http://kismet.lamc.la <http://bit.ly/2it07Ga>

Here's an "explanation" of a number of words that relate to to the Hebrew
names of God: Ya-who-ah... that's the *correct* pronounciation of the
"ineffable name" often rendered as Yahweh. That too is easy to deduce from
the Egyptian God "Yahu" but our scholars haven't tried to solve it, really.
It ties to the name of Jesus, *Yeshua--Yes, who-ah? *Which of course is all
about the American GI cry that Al Pacino and Denzel Washington immortalized
on the silver screen. The point? The planet is Adamah in Hebrew.
Understand the implications, one that there's serious blindness being
exposed related to religion--as a tool to show us that it's not limited to
just that (*look science and computering everywhere in religion, who knew?*)
and showing us the influence of the technology that is the "stuff" of the
slavery of Exodus... "*who-ah!*"

*http://whoah.lamc.la <http://bit.ly/2h1CUWe>*

Dr. Who's question that must never be answered: "Is J er
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=5ec2a1f7-47df-4350-90c9-b33152a07868&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
the USA the messiah
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=73d33f5d-ac2b-4a29-8dd3-c2f7cd5dba4b&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>?"
Jerusalem. Dr. Seuss's *little Cindy Who.
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=2b19178c-fcb2-4e46-84f5-9d51675e946d&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*
.. *The Who
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=f2a9daad-4730-44e9-ae19-730d7c6a1b2e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*?
(*Behind Blue Eyes*) Hello? Is anyone home?
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=8a2f2638-dd1d-47a2-8d7c-54579bc272bd&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(why.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=8a2f2638-dd1d-47a2-8d7c-54579bc272bd&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
)

Jesus is often called the "Last Adam" and there's a good reason. Don't be
afraid, "I am the first, and the last." On top of it all, for those up
with "messianic lingo" the *morning *is when the *son rises* and it's clear
from the name Adam--which combines the Latin "ad" for moving towards with
A.M. that it's the right name for the bright morning sun. We just don't
see or care that there's so much "Adam" around religion--we're all looking
for "Jesus" instead. There are a number of other "coincidences" in the names
of myself
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=25e5cee4-bc9d-4d6f-998f-19b17d3c79a3&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(hallowed.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=25e5cee4-bc9d-4d6f-998f-19b17d3c79a3&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>)
and those around me
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b0f7e810-9296-4c31-a81e-67d8b1091591&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
(names.lamc.la
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b0f7e810-9296-4c31-a81e-67d8b1091591&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>).

*someone else*

All I see is sounds that when said in silly ways (backwards for instance)
make the same sound as certain English words.

So what about all the other languages that developed independent of Hebrew?
Did they have divine help?

rndaxs
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=9c14294d-b363-475a-ae3a-c92bf7e5928e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
[S
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=52987dcd-b06c-4ecf-a502-26c7c1cdc89e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
] 1 point just now

I see it in a huge number of languages. Chinese characters for "sky" for
instance resember "house" or "home" indicating to me an awareness of the
idea of "Heaven" and probably a signature for exactly where the idea came
from :)

Here's Revelation 12:1: A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed
with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on
her head.

seeing reference to the English words for "sun" and "love" before those
words existed--described in a foreign language in the Bible is not
insignificant.

SInce I'm on a roll listing anachronistic evidence in names; I might as
well bring up Abraham and "*El is Ha*" *one more time*:

*The Holy Trinity, in the name Abraham thousands of years early.*
Strong's Concordance
ab: father
Original Word: אָב
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: ab

*Ra* (/rɑː/
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=51e6a090-3d1c-4a18-92d9-2442f11b6dd2&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
;[1]
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=e6f441a4-56fe-4879-943d-757630e30f62&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
Egyptian
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=0abce81e-3d76-45f2-af4e-ad1a5b9fdd33&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
: *Rꜥ
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=cb40f552-d93f-4e6a-b9f8-fda5960dc5cb&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*
, *Rˤ
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=58ec36a1-9fac-4a6d-b638-377635a6abea&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*)
or *Re* (/reɪ/
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=37802b5f-ae9a-4f67-9dd7-dba5b733dc06&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
; Coptic
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=c4f7bb3a-2a23-488d-be13-dd89a302798e&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
: ⲣⲏ, *Rē*) is the ancient Egyptian
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=41340a8d-d469-43ec-aff4-2b51692e8542&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>sun
god
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=b20e74a2-6dc2-4dee-bdc3-2debafeef6a7&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>.
By the Fifth Dynasty
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=0285ace9-8d6b-484d-9070-dc94964f38d3&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
in
the 25th and 24th centuries bc, he had become a major god in ancient
Egyptian religion
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=6262881f-1a54-4293-a5b4-8ad4c3692247&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>,
identified primarily with the noon
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=eb432556-7dcf-4094-9a76-48a9690f9677&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
sun.

The name *Isaac* is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the *meaning* of the name
*Isaac*is: He laughs. Laughter. The only son born to Abraham and his wife
Sarah (in the Old Testament).

When God changed a person's *name* and gave him a new *name*, it was
usually to establish a new identity. God changed *Abram's* "high father"
*name* to “*Abraham*,” "father of a multitude" (Genesis 17:5) and his
wife's *name* from “Sarai,” “my princess,” to “Sarah,” “mother of nations”
(Genesis 17:15).

The Hebrew prophetic names "Elisha" and "Elija"
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=9bf51a1d-68c7-4325-acdd-068adc8f5572&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>
further
aid this prescient reference to the Holy Trinity, equating both the Hebrew
and Spanish words for... "God" and "the" *through the English "is."*

*M ESSAGE*

Not wanting to see it, only makes it invisible *to you.*

*Ad
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=bde1455b-f9f4-416f-b8aa-646fae0f3281&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*
·*am Mars
<http://ROAR.lightforthewise.club/x/c?c=684500&l=bde1455b-f9f4-416f-b8aa-646fae0f3281&r=8e7031a7-ac49-4d6e-9982-46a0076ed992>*