[Phys-L] Students can win $250 in our "Make Math Great Again" video contest

Win $250 in our "Make Math Great Again" video contest!

Open Source High is proud to announce our "Math Math Great Again" video
contest. The goal of the video contest is to create a full Algebra
curriculum of student-made video content.

*Deadline:* December 31st
*Prize:* $250
*Topic:* Algebra
*Time limit:* 3 minutes or less
*Age limit:* 19 years and younger

For more details and to enter, visit MakeMathGreatAgain.com
<http://opensourcehigh.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=447ca5aa7b4309c757d7ba4a8&id=1fb54cabe5&e=ebdc6af9c2>
.

Jim Flannery
Founder, Open Source High
<http://opensourcehigh.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=447ca5aa7b4309c757d7ba4a8&id=fe623e0ef9&e=ebdc6af9c2>

PS - this YouTube video also explains things here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt94hB6Fbzg>.