[Phys-L] Data discussion and Infinite square well

1. Data: Thank you John D., much better. I really like a lot of the
resources you have on your website.

2. Infinite square well. I don't have that chemistry book. I do have a
bunch of spectrometers with better than 5nm resolution. I also have easy
access to those chemicals listed. But, what is the wavelength range? IR,
Vis, UV?

Thanks,

John

- - - -
John E. Sohl, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Weber State University
1415 Edvalson St., Dept 2508
Ogden, UT 84408-2508

voice: (801) 626-7907, fax: (801) 626-7445
cell: (801) 476-0589