Re: [Phys-L] Sonometer, What Do You Think of the PASCO Model?

On 2014, Jul 29, , at 10:41, John Denker <jsd@av8n.com> wrote:

I'm not saying that the PASCO price is a rip-off; I'm just saying
that they have huge development costs -- not to mention the huge
cost of sending a rep around to give you a demo -- and they are
providing a service I don't need. YMMV.

I was taught by, inter alii, Broida that if it’s on the shelf, buy it. What with all the reps now, etc. I’m not so certain.

bc had a HS shop back then, and doesn’t read; thought a college poster.