Re: [Phys-L] Evaluation tests redux

As we all prepare for the beginning of another school year, I believe that JD's suggestion of an algebra placement test for physics is an excellent thing to remember. Students who can't do algebra coming in will not have time to learn physics or algebra, and we don't have time to teach algebra in our physics classes.

Bn