From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of David Ward
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 8:51 PM
To: phys-l@phys-l.org
Subject: [Phys-L] online homework systems

Greetings PhysLers!

I have been using Mastering Physics as my online homework system for
quite a while and I am content with it. But I've become curious about
alternatives dues to cost (there are cheaper systems) as well as the fact that
some Mastering solutions can be tracked down online. I checked the archives
and found some discussion on Mastering vs Webassign. But now there is
Sapling as well as Expert TA. I am wondering if any of you have used Sapling
and/or Expert TA and what your experience has been. Feel free to reply off-
list.

Thanks!

david

Dr. David Ward
Dept. of Physics, UNU 3022
Union University
Jackson, TN 38305
731-661-5241
dward@uu.edu<mailto:dward@uu.edu>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CF5D9A.FCED9890]
~ No trees were harmed in the sending of this e-mail; however, a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. ~