[Phys-L] Acoustics: Does a speaker create a displacement antinode? (amplifier power)

Bernard,

I mean whatever comes out of he speaker that commonly gets measured in
terms of dB - say a mfr will claim that his speaker will "put out" 120 dB I
guess right at the front plane of the speaker enclosure.

So, I would need to know for this case what amplifier power would be
required to drive a speaker at 120 dB vs. at 110 or 100 dB.

Bottom line is that I am trying to add an environmentalism aspect to my
claim that extremely loud, outdoor, band music not only contributes to
sound pollution for a neighborhood, but it also wastes a lot more
electrical energy than one might expect.

Thanks, Bill