Re: [Phys-L] Will APS be the first major scientific institution to reject the global warming 'consensus'?

On Mar 22, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Jim Diamond wrote:

I suggest that that the nameless cited above should learn more about the
author of this piece at Bretitbart.com before building up a head of steam.
He brags that he is not a scientist and has no need to read the scientific
literature. In my opinion, he has written many scientific howlers.Here is a
start, but I'm not going to do your homework for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Delingpole
http://www.desmogblog.com/james-delingpole

One might also simply consider the title of his just previous "report" for Breitbart.com and its implications for his level of interest in journalistic integrity.

"Nate Silver Appoints Credible Scientist To Write About Climate For His New Website: Fake Scientists Froth And Foam"

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/03/20/Nate-Silver-Appoints-Credible-Scientist-To-Write-About-Climate-For-His-New-Website-Fake-Scientists-Froth-And-Foam

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona