Re: [Phys-L] multiple inconsistent notions (was: sequence)

In computer science, there is a set of problems that are
classified as NP-complete. Any such problem is in some
sense just as hard as any other NP-complete problem.
Meanwhile, there are lots of problems that are even
harder than NP.

There is a category of problems I like to call ESP-complete,
because solving the problem by gazing into a crystal ball
works about as well as anything else.