Re: [Phys-L] Sequence

I agree, physics concepts take time to learn. But it depends on how you
teach/test. Just math? Or concepts (multiple-choice) too? Makes a big
difference. Also depends on how smart your students are, the pace of the
class, how many topics you teach, etc.

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:
3 class periods? really? usually takes weeks to get those points
across.
all those other concepts in a short period of time? months here!