Re: [Phys-L] Who is driving on-line ed?

re:

Which reminds me: yesterday I spent two pleasant hours in watching an MIT lecture on beginning Algorithms - peak finding in 1-D and 2-D and the time cost associated with those endeavors.

In a sunny book-filled study room of a coffee house and seated in a reclining armchair, I needed to replay half of the the chalk and talk when sleep overcame my attention.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK