From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of LaMontagne, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:55 PM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org; betwys1@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Polar Vortex -erratum

I present the following link purely for entertainment purposes. I know it's lame - but it's related.

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/01/07/time-magazine-swings-both-ways/

BTW, after looking at a few other articles from that era, "polar vortex" back in the 70's appears to be another term for the jet stream - not the polar vortex currently in the news.

Bob at PC