Re: [Phys-L] light bulb efficiency standards

These ‘Loop Hole’ bulbs are quite available at your local Big Box store.

I just bought a 150 W Rough Service bulb locally as a temporary replacement while the mail-order 150 W 5-inch diameter decorator bulbs arrived.

Existing stocks of ‘Decorator’ bulbs can be sold while stocks exist.

I suspect that soon we will be able to find the ‘Decorator’ bulbs with a halogen module inside the large diameter outer globe.