Re: [Phys-L] just for fun?

I don't think anyone expects the general public to buy in "lock, stock, and barrel" to the overwhelming scientific consensus on AGW. But if one is GENUINELY interested in understanding why there is such an enormous degree of "skepticism" about that scientific consensus, a good place to start your investigation is the extremely well-funded disinformation campaign pushing long-discredited alternate "theories" and actively suggesting variously that there is no such consensus and/or that scientists are actively perpetrating a hoax.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona