Re: [Phys-L] apparent weight

breathing out water vapor sleeping through the night on a cold winters night (dry air)
is readily detected with a digital bathroom scale (try it, and drink more water).

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
462SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & NSF Investigator for ISEP (MSP) and Noyce