Re: [Phys-L] Revolution in Teaching

Ditto, and I will likely publish a link to this video in a forthcoming WebSights column
in The Physics Teacher. A fascinating phenomenon with a partial explanation
that I enjoyed and appreciated. Love the Muller video as well.

Thank you Bob.

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
462SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & NSF Investigator for ISEP (MSP) and Noyce