[Phys-L] pearson mylabandmastering

Hello.
Sorry to use this forum for this, but I am wondering if others ARE CURRENTLY (sorry to shout, but the emphasis is needed) using Pearson's MyLabAndMasteringPhysics system. I have used MasteringPhysics for 2 years with pretty good success. This year I was switched over to their 'new' MyLabAndMasteringPhysics product. I am having the worst luck I have had with any new piece of technology ever. I long for the days of switching to windows xp and service packs.
Has anyone worked through problems with this new system? If so, any advice?
I have attempted to work with their tech support, but it is hold for a couple of hours, a piece of advice, then call again. I have substituded calls for emails and online chat. I am hoping someone hear has had some success.
I have asked a few times to be put back on plain ol' MasteringPHysics. No response to that request.

Thanks for any insight.

Have a good one.
Paul.