Re: [Phys-L] Something to ponder and worry over

On 2013, Aug 26, , at 15:37, Spinozalens@aol.com wrote:

They can't John. They have to resort to personal attacks because that's
all they have. Any one denying that the current tea pot version of the
republican party is anti science needs to start thinking more clearly. Today
conservative has become a synonyms for crazy person, hateful person and
religious nut. Wasn't like this a few decades ago. This is not good for the
country and not good for the world.

Bob Zannelli

and before that a Republican prez signed bills that protected the enviro and endangered species.

Hej! Nixon proposed the EPA !!!

and signed the endangered species act.

I suspect today Nixon would also act at least as much as Obama is WRT
AGCC.

bc thinks not all Republicans were bad.

p.s. I didn't read "The Republican War on Science" because it's old (2005), as I thought they'd change. So I will skim it.

The Republican War on Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Republican_War_on_Science

In a message dated 8/22/2013 4:43:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,