Re: [Phys-L] Something to ponder and worry over

Yep, this is exactly what I have been saying. There is a recent letter to
the editor on the NYTimes where the previous EPA heads during Republican
administrations issued a call for rationality, and decried the political
split where their party denies human induced global warming. Of course the
people it is aimed at will say this is because the NYTimes is biased. "We
have a problem!"

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

The following article will be of interest t most of us,  I believe-

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/opinion/welcome-to-the-age-of-denial.html?
nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20130822&_r=0