Re: [Phys-L] news story

Inefficient and tough to get enough kilowatts into the bus to be useful.
(Your toothbrush takes how many hours to charge?)

On Aug 14, 2013, at 3:46 PM, Bernard Cleyet <bernard@cleyet.org> wrote:

On 2013, Aug 14, , at 06:53, Chuck Britton <cvbritton@mac.com> wrote:

Interesting to think how many people might even accept this sort of hype.

Is your objection because it's (I suppose) rather inefficient?

bc charges his teeth brushes with this method.

p.s. very many responses to an internet search. including Forbes and Utah State:

Utah State Today - Utah State University News

http://www.usu.edu/ust/index.cfm?article=51862