Re: [Phys-L] Animation of motion in a potential energy well

Maybe you didn't see the instructions below the graphics canvas? This could
happen on a smallish screen where you might have to scroll down. You just
click the "New well" button and then drag the mouse from left to right (it
makes sense to start at the upper left). I've revised the instructions to
improve the chances that all the instructions are seen.

One of the advantages of browser-based applications such as GlowScript is
that one gets cross-platform performance with little or no effort, so
there's nothing special about the Mac. The browser creators and maintainers
do all the hard work.

Bruce