Re: [Phys-L] The Make-Believe World of Real Worlk Physics

Hey I know a place that custom makes ice cream right on the spot with ln. And it is in amish country...go figure.

On Jul 30, 2013, at 12:02 PM, William Maddox wrote:

From: WC Maddox

Another sign the world is coming to an end: John Denker & I have the same problem with the AC/DC/CRO question. To quote "I cannot imagine what the intent of the question might have
been."

PS

From John Denker

Redneck beer cooling remark: Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are used to cool beer. Liquid nitrogen is used to make ice cream.

Trebuchet on truck : The trebuchet is in the back of the pickup truck. It is only loaded during pumpkin growing season however.

End Message