[Phys-L] force, momentum, torque, and angular momentum

As the saying goes:
"Better to light a candle than to curse the damn darkness."
http://www.buffyguide.com/episodes/outofmymind.shtml

In that spirit, I finally got tired of people complaining that
students don't have a good, simple, constructive, operational
definition of "force". So ... I decided to write something:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/force-intro.htm

I tried to keep it as simple as possible ... but not dumbed
down.

This is an early draft. I've already rewritten it about five
times, but it will need to be rewritten several more times.
Suggestions are welcome.