Re: [Phys-L] computer programming for kids

I find that my children (junior high) are reluctant to put
pencil-to-paper to do math, either pure or applied. A friend of mine
is a programmer and admits that his lack of mathematical understanding
hinders his programming abilities. My chemistry students say the same
thing.

How are computers in the classroom helping students understand the
LANGUAGE of mathematics and increase their proficiency at applying it?
Roy Jensen