Re: [Phys-L] Particle physics

On 2013, Jun 18, , at 14:24, Paul Lulai <plulai@stanthony.k12.mn.us> wrote:

I am attempting to make some materials that students can use when reviewing particles, particle detectors, and so on. One aspect worth investigating (in my mind) is how our understanding changes over time. I am trying to show that the target is moving and that is acceptable.

Would it help to use the word "divisible" and not d.?

fundamental has too many other meanings?

bc